Boat licence theory and practical and PWC (jet ski) endorsements are provided by owner and operator Daniel Ryan.
Courses are held at the above locations midweek, weekends or by request. Private courses can be arranged.
The aim of our basic course is to provide you with the knowledge and awareness of navigation and safe boating skills, including topics such as vessel and engine maintenance, safety gear, buoyage types, anchoring, plus many others.
We also offer extra tuition about basic navigation, chart work, rope work and latitude and longitude exercises along with on water tuition driving our vessel or if you prefer taking you out on your own boat to reach an acceptable standard, and to become familiar with their operation.
Daniel has spent over 40 years on boats, has been a keen diver and instructor and he has held a Commercial Skippers Ticket for over 30 years.
Daniel has been an Australian Boating College Instructor since 2001.
Suburb: WILLIAMSTOWN, VICView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business
Are you too busy to correctly maintain your vessel, leading to unwanted expenses when you finally do get to use it???
Tired of the smallest fault putting an end to, or delaying your planned trip in your boat, which could have been avoided if the boat had been run up previously and/or correctly maintained???
Bayside Boat Concierge aims to provide a hassle-free way to enjoy your boat when YOU want by ensuring your boat is ready to go at all times.
You have spent the money on purchasing and upkeep on your boat and it should not be a hassle to use it.
• Weekly/monthly/quarterly checks as per owners/manufacturers recommendations.
• Vessel run ups and regular sea trials as required.
• Skippering for local, and extended trips. Fully qualified Commercial Vessel Master, and Marine Engine Driver Grade 3 (Basic Engineer).
• Vessel Management for annual dockings and planned/unplanned electrical and mechanical repairs to reduce unnecessary costs. I have been a marine supervisor for 3 major marine companies in the past, therefor have a lot of contacts and can get results on a realistic timeframe, and within budget.
• Re-fuelling and stocking of stores prior to trips, and wash down, clean afterwards.
• Organise and oversea Detailing of vessel to prolong the finish on your vessel.
• Qualified Sailmaker, and have run a successful Marine Trimming Business.
• Huge number of hours logged up and down the east coast of Australia on a large variety of vessels.
Suburb: MANLY, QLDView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business
All Hands on Deck Maritime Training have been conducting maritime training since 2004.
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #90927) with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and an 'Approved Provider' with NSW Maritime.
Suburb: WICKHAM, NSWView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business