Are you away for a period of time? Do you need -
- Mooring lines checked & re-tensioned
- Bilge pump area inspected & test of bilge pump (on-off)
- Engine run & Visual inspection
- Shore power check
- Genset run & Visual inspection
- Running of aircon units
- Boat washed before or after a trip
I can do one of the above items for you or i can do all of the above and more it can be a one off or routine depending on your requirements.
Service area - Tweed Heads NSW to Sunshine Coast QLD.
Please feel free to call, text or email me your requirements, I will reply back with a quote for your perusal.
Contact - Ben 0447 938 907
Suburb: BIGGERA WATERS, QLDView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business
Are you too busy to correctly maintain your vessel, leading to unwanted expenses when you finally do get to use it???
Tired of the smallest fault putting an end to, or delaying your planned trip in your boat, which could have been avoided if the boat had been run up previously and/or correctly maintained???
Bayside Boat Concierge aims to provide a hassle-free way to enjoy your boat when YOU want by ensuring your boat is ready to go at all times.
You have spent the money on purchasing and upkeep on your boat and it should not be a hassle to use it.
• Weekly/monthly/quarterly checks as per owners/manufacturers recommendations.
• Vessel run ups and regular sea trials as required.
• Skippering for local, and extended trips. Fully qualified Commercial Vessel Master, and Marine Engine Driver Grade 3 (Basic Engineer).
• Vessel Management for annual dockings and planned/unplanned electrical and mechanical repairs to reduce unnecessary costs. I have been a marine supervisor for 3 major marine companies in the past, therefor have a lot of contacts and can get results on a realistic timeframe, and within budget.
• Re-fuelling and stocking of stores prior to trips, and wash down, clean afterwards.
• Organise and oversea Detailing of vessel to prolong the finish on your vessel.
• Qualified Sailmaker, and have run a successful Marine Trimming Business.
• Huge number of hours logged up and down the east coast of Australia on a large variety of vessels.
Suburb: MANLY, QLDView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business
What is Equipment Product Support?
I passed by a Pedestal Fan in my lounge room the other day and on the side it had a sticker with "Product Support 1800 XXX XXX". So, why would you ring that number? If you had an issue with it (Product Support Solutions)? If you wanted to know how to maintain it (Maintenance Solutions)? If you wanted to buy a replacement part for it (Parts Supply & Logistics Solutions)? If you wanted to know how to work it (Coaching & Training Solutions)? Possibly any one of these.
Equipment Product Support was established in order to cover each of these four main pillars, specialising in Mobile, Marine or Fixed Plant, (not just pedestal fans).
I want to help you succeed, to make money and live comfortably by offering my experience, my knowledge and my passion for you to use in order to eliminate roadblocks and maximise results.
If you have Mobile, Marine or Fixed Plant or equipment, then please, visit my website to find out more. If you think I may be of assistance or have a question or three, then please don't hesitate to call or email me.
Equipment Product Support
Suburb: LOGANHOLME, QLDView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business