Solas Propeller Warehouse is a family run business and we pride ourselves on always providing our customers with exceptional service, accurate expert advice, and high quality products. This has made us the largest and most well regarded propeller distributor in Australia.
We can identify the exact propeller that will give your boat outstanding performance.
Many boats are using an incorrect or poorly selected propeller that doesn’t accurately match the boat/ motor/ hull and boat usage combination. This can unnecessarily strain the motor and cause excessive fuel consumption!
We’ve conducted thousands of ‘on water’ tests on boat, motor, hull and propeller combinations - also factoring in the weight and usage of the boats. Consequently, we have the most extensive database of trailed and tested combinations in Australia. This means that we can identify the best propeller to really optimise the performance of any boat and motor combination
Suburb: WARANA, QLDView Business Get a Quote
The Travel Lift can lift up to 80 tonnes and maximum beam width of 6.8 metres.
Most multihull vessels up to 12 metres LOA can be lifted by the Ship Lift. A haul out crane for wider beam boats can be organised.
A mobile crane and forklift are also available onsite.
Hardstand has water, single and three phase power, and compressed air available. Boarding steps make accessing your vessel easy while on the hardstand.
The Chandlery Shop is stocked with most popular brands including BLA, SamAllen, Johnson, Rule, Unipro, West Systems, Fleetguard, International, Jotan, Wattlyl, Ameron, Lanotec, Coxen, Century, Lion and we are agents for Muir, Vetus, Maxwell, Valvoline and Yanmar.
There is a daily freight service from Townsville to Cardwell.
The workshop can provide all your welding, fabrication, machining, hydraulic hose and pump repairs, outboard and inboard servicing repairs, engine, gearbox repair and replacement, everything from the key to the propeller.
The Paint Shed caters for all your painting needs from total re-sprays to paint repairs, fibreglass repairs, gelcoat repairs, anti-foulings, wet and dry abrasive sandblasting, osmosis repairs and protective barrier coats.
Suburb: CARDWELL, QLDView Business Get a Quote
• Sales, service, repair of desalination systems – Agent for CITOR
• Engine and genset service and repair, including heat exchangers and hydraulics. New engine sales.
• Propeller and shaft alignments, driveline vibration issues.
• General Shipwrighting including teak deak installation, vessel restoration and repair.
• Pre purchase and insurance inspections for all size boats
• Cathodic bonding systems for corrosion control – Agent for MPS
• Traditional boat building and repair
• All onboard Electrical 240 / 24 /12V and plumbing maintenance
• Gas detectors and shut off sensors
• Fuel spinning/cleaning.
• Full boat programmed maintenance service
• Fully equipped workshop and mobile units north and south of the river
If you are after a quality service with quality craftsmen and technicians then you can trust AJW Shipwright to deliver. Aaron is a qualified shipwright with over 25 years hands on experience who is complimented by his team of senior technicians and support staff. Our repeat business is testament to the quality of our work to recreational, commercial and government craft.
Suburb: BIBRA LAKE, WAView Business Get a Quote